From the overall management of the Research Tax Credit (Crédit d’Impôt Recherche, CIR) to specific assistance for tax audits, BLOOMOON intervenes in companies of varied sizes (large industrial groups, small and medium-sized businesses, R&D centres, etc.) operating in diverse technological domains: pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics, chemistry, materials, mechanics, life sciences, and so forth.
Our strong expertise in the fiscal aspects of research and our proven knowledge of tax audits allows our clients to benefit from an optimised and secure management of the CIR, a prospective input, and legal certainty.
We also help companies apply for regional, national, and European funding for their R&D projects. Being in regular contact with funders, competitiveness clusters, and major decision-makers in project financing, BLOOMOON accompanies clients with grant proposals and takes charge of the preparation of funding applications as well as the technical and administrative follow-up.
• Preparation, writing, and follow-up of funding applications (RIAM, Innovation 2030, Instrument PME, etc.)
• Search for and selection of partners
• Preparation of consortiums
• Coordination of collaborative projects
• Global offer: outsourcing of the CIR’s operational management and risk
• Customised offer: insourcing and self-management of the CIR (assistance in tax audits, assistance in managing the CIR process, tax audit configuration, training for scientific and financial components, preparation of supporting scientific documentation)
• Training to self-manage the CIR
• Development of a valuation methodology for the CIR and implementation of a procedural manual